IES 2016 Syllabus Change?

I HEARD THAT THE UPSC BOARD WILL CHANGE THE IES 2016 MECHANICAL PATTERN?
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW REPLyY ME..
AND
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION IF I GET GOOD SCORE IN GATE 2016 IS THERE ANY FUTURE APPROACH FOR JOB?
WARM REGARDS
M KHALEEL

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#
    The syllabus is not changing for IES 2016. It is changing for IES 2017.
    If you get a good score in GATE 2016, you can apply for top M.Tech colleges in the country and get good placements.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here is the information that you are looking for:
    IES 2017 Syllabus And Pattern Change Information
  • khaleel ahmed
    khaleel ahmed
    now i am final year of Btech i could applicable for IES?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am on my final's project on THE USE OF GREEN MATERIAL FOR CONSTRUCTION. i would really love some eBooks,links and suggestions.
TechCrunch says that the remote control will vanish in the next 5 years. Apparently, we'll have all the devices connected with each others via IoT (Internet of Things) or auto-controlled...
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT), in collaboration with the Russian academy of sciences have developed a metamaterial from a planar periodic array of silver dimers that might incredibly...
GuangDa Li hails from China and is a first-generation entrepreneur in his family. A PhD from National University of Singapore, GuangDa has published over 19 international publications in video and...
Indeed, a device “designed around your voice”, the Amazon Echo very flamboyantly exhibits what is required most in the market: dynamism. With Amazon’s intelligent digital personal assistant 'Alexa' inside, the...