IEEE Project: Intrusion Detection System In Wired Network

Hi Engineers,can anybody Help me to develop Project in java 0r C#.net for Intrusion Detection Systems in wired network.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maninellai
    Hi Engineers,can anybody Help me to develop Project in java 0r C#.net for Intrusion Detection Systems in wired network.
    What help do you need with your project? I'm sure there are many engineers who'd be happy to help.
  • maninellai
    maninellai
    The_Big_K
    What help do you need with your project? I'm sure there are many engineers who'd be happy to help.
    Thanks, Can you provide the project with source code and tell how to run?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No. Of Openings: 4 Experience: 1 - 7 Years Location: Delhi/NCR Education: UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required...
The super capacitor is a totally new concept and in near future, it might replace the conventional batteries, thus overcoming the limitations of the batteries. The principle is identical to...
There are quite a few engineers who work on startups in their off-work hours using their own resources [email, computers, Internet etc.], while being full time employed. In such a...
Route survey is a subject after you have taken the subjects of elementary surveying and higher surveying. This subject is very important to us civil engineers. By means of route...
I had a gd today for alstom internship and it was worst. THe topic is the pros and cons of credit card. But i never use it so i dont...