IE10 - The browser you love to hate ad campaign

Microsoft is, in my opinion, brutally honest in their latest ad campaign for Internet Explorer 10. It's a fact that IE sucked as a browser and the rivals took a wide lead in the browser market share. The good thing is - Microsoft acknowledges it and it reflects in their campaign. The campaign shows a 'Chrome Lover' typing comments on several blogs, Twitter and Facebook against IE using SMS lingo and starts discovering all the positive reviews about IE on popular blogs.

Check out the campaign -

Share your opinion on what you think about this ad? Also, those who've used IE10, do you think Microsoft's IE has 'arrived' in the game?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is a way of getting a compliment by knocking your self down I am planning to check IE10 personally and then will like to comment here further
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is just sheer ๐Ÿ˜ genius. All the web developers & designers here who have wasted countless hours making the web pages "cross-browser" compliant, will be looking gladly at this one. #Sarcasm

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was accepted in a student activity at my university as a moderator . I was assigned to study material science to be able to give other students sessions ....
Neuroscientist Dr.David Eagleman has an interesting theory. As one grows older one's perception of time speeds up. This is because we fell we have seen it all and fast forward...
Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted...
LuminAR is an interesting project that replaces your light bulb with a much sophisticated system that employs a camera, projector and software that lets the system identify virtual objects. This...
Hello Friends Today i installed true caller on my mobile, I was quite impressed with its functionality,but was wondering How it works Any Idea? Update: CEO of TrueCaller, Alan Mamedi...