Identify the person and explain the connect.........

[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    The snake is:- Naja naja - a genus of venomous elapid snakes, commonly known as "the Indian cobra".

Aint sure abt the person.....!!!!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You want the name of the person or the Cobra??? The cobra is dominating!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    Definitly...........the person.........i guess.......bt the sizzling Cobra is worth to know.........!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shooter
    Shooter
    wow !!!!!!!!!!!! praveenscience....good question....but i think you didn't read my question. That's why you are asked such an intelligent question... ๐Ÿ˜€

Well, thanks vin_xbox for your efforts ๐Ÿ˜€
    That guy either should have bought the cobra or should have bitten by the cobra or should be astonished seeing it... Actually couldn't seriously guess it!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    vin_xbox
    The snake is:- Naja naja - a genus of venomous elapid snakes, commonly known as "the Indian cobra".

Aint sure abt the person.....!!!!!
    I guess it is Naga Raja! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vin_xbox
    vin_xbox
    He is Lord Bilimoria. Founder of the COBRA BEER.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK! We do not want iPhone any more and we need a Android phone. If you say why we should have it, we say we just need it intead of...
Is GRE required for pursuing MS in U.K got confusing replies any comments???????๐Ÿ˜”
hey guys i designed a new website for my college rrsece.co.cc if any one could help me in giving suggestions in developing the site it would be very help full....
We are looking for 1 PHP developer in Delhi NCR region for full time Salary :- Negotiable Job Profile :- Management of dealaram.com ,Technical Support Job Requirements:- Intermediate knowledge of...
Eli Pariser of the progressive organization MoveOn says the Internet is hiding things from us, and we don't even know it. In this TED Talk he calls out Facebook, Goggle...