ideas for btech project on "vehicle traffic counter"

I am making a btech project on vehicle traffic counter .Can anyone suggest what all i can include in my project beside just counting the no.of vehicles passing??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section.

Here's what you can include: Allow your traffic counter to act as a toll station too. The traffic counter will detect a special tag on each vehicle and deduct a fixed amount from their prepaid accounts. This way, cars won't have to stop at toll stations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am serious, the more arty i become - the more am I possed with question " why did you choose engineering- you could have become a painter" or "...
Please can you able to put up some interesting(even if it is difficult its ok) project topics on IMAGE PROCESSING.I am really in need for this.Please give some ideas.
I wasnts top prepare on circuit that we can do following job by sending one SMS, 1. Lock 2. Un lock 3. Start Car 4. Start AC Please Reply Is...
Source: Oracle Hires Former HP CEO Mark Hurd As Co-President Former HP CEO's got a new job as co-president of Oracle. What say?
You might like this - [video=youtube;KIK78jQo_0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIK78jQo_0s[/video]