Idea for mini project in computer programing

Hello,I am first year computer engg student. I have good knowledge of c and cpp.In last semester i have done Hangman game using simplecpp(basically its not standard languge but package provided by Abhiram Ranade-IIT powai).But for now i am looking forward to do any creative miniproject for my next semester.Please suggest me any good idea.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at HRL laboratories, LLC, have announced a significant leap in the world of 3-D printing - the ability to print ceramics. The word “ceramic” is derived from the Greek...
Scientists at Uppsala University in Sweden have developed a new non invasive method in determining the appropriateness of treatment of breast cancer. And it is as accurate as current invasive...
So, everyone who took CDAC's common admission test C-CAT on 6th and 13th December 2015 have received the C-CAT Ranks on 29th December. All those who are applying online for...
mam plzzz suggest me books of electronics and communication engg for IES preparation with author name.
CDAC C-CAT Ranks are out and every one is eagerly looking forward to filling their course and center preference list. Here's what I found to be a general trend. If...