Idea about ECE final year projects

i need the idea about ECE final year projects

Replies

• susib2.72
    susib2.72
    Re: CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering

馃榿馃槖
    susib2.72
  • Differential
    Differential
    This may help you !
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • man_of_rules
    man_of_rules
    susib2.72
    If you write a little about the field you like to persue we can help better.

But I myself like very much a device which has the capability of USB!!
    So design something that can be connected to USB.
    Can be a transducer like temperature/pressure/humidity sensor that collect the data and transfer it to the PC.
    You may also take a look at under projects or Articles and get some idea.

Good Luck,
  • deeparchana
    deeparchana
    plzz send me some info regardng the final yr projct (ECE) as soon as possible...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deeparchana
    plzz send me some info regardng the final yr projct (ECE) as soon as possible...........
    What kind of information are you looking for?
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    susib2.72
    i can give you some best links for ECE final year project ideas ...its a big page i cant give you all at a time see it
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lalitha1729
    lalitha1729
    i need help for designing a circuit with buzzer
    the concept is we should not use software to control.
    in this when one press buzzer first then remaining should be made off mean should not respond
    please help me for this project hurry
  • prajwal_1989
    prajwal_1989
    HI,
    I am a final year electronics student........
    can i get any good project ideas on embedded system???????
    area of interest--biomedical,biometric,wireless communication,image processing.
    I have already worked on some embedded projects....but i am in search of a new idea to implement.....
  • embedded_project
    embedded_project
  • embedded_project
    embedded_project
  • jnis
    jnis
    馃槖馃槖馃槖
  • jnis
    jnis
    thkq very much

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am ravi & this is my first visit 2 this site.i think this is the right platform for the students who want to know about any interresting toic...
I came across this post on Intel - Technology@Intel 路 USB 3.0 for the masses - Dispelling the myths. Looks like the world has enough of USB 2.0 [the one...
Please i need a project for my final year engineering project. My branch is Electronics & Telecommunication
Let's tail one sentence each to tell a tale to everyone. 馃榿 Okay, enough word play. I was wondering how many of us are good at story telling. But there's...
CEans, How do you like the idea of collecting best articles on the Internet in this thread? Here's the format for posting: Summary: Article Link: ***************************** I'll set the ball...