ICRASE 2012, International Conference @ Taj Deccan, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh on October 30-31

"ICRASE 2012" International Conference on Recent Advances in Science & Engineering is organized and sponsored by Association of Scholars & Professionals on 30th & 31st October, 2012.

ICRASE 2012 created a platform to the researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share experiences, new ideas, and research results in the field of Applied Sciences and Engineering. The proceedings will be published as a Special Issue of International Journal of Systems, Algorithms and Applications (IJSAA) and Indexed by Google Scholar, Getcited, CiteseerX.

Venue: Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, Taj Deccan, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Events:
Paper Presentation,
Key note Speech

Important Dates:
Paper Submission (Open)
September 20, 2012
Acceptance Notification
September 28, 2012
Author's Registration
October 13, 2012
This conference is the Best opportunity for us to share our innovative ideas related to our field. So engineers here can give a try to it. Share your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, This is T. Thinakaran, an electrical and electronics engineer. I want to know - Why do electric machines take more starting current? Please provide reasons in replies.
Apple just sued Samsung for Pinch&zoom, like looking tablet and icons. My question is how can apple able to patent something which is an idea and shown publicly. One more...
"MindBend 2012" is a 4-day annual technical fest organized by SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat, from 10th to 13th October, 2012. There will be guest lectures, tech quiz's, tech expo, robotics workshop....
As we know Apple won patent infringement case over Samsung, and Smartphone World is surely going to change in recent time. The manufacturing of Samsung S3, Ace series, I9100 &...
"Shodha 2k12" is a National Level Technical Fest organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering of Sree Chaitanya College of Engineering, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh on 21st & 22nd September, 2012. Last...