IBM StoreWize v7000 Announced: Mid-Range Disk System With Storage Capability

With the amount of data doubling every 18-24 months, businesses must be prepared. That's why we're proud to announce the new IBM® Storwize® V7000 storage system. This affordable, scalable solution provides advanced functions at no additional cost.

You'll be able to:

1. Control the cost of your growing data storage needs.
With Easy Tierâ„¢, you'll be able to access information faster, reduce costs and improve application throughput by up to 200%.

2. Optimise your storage infrastructure.
With industry-leading storage virtualisation, you can get more from your existing IBM and non-IBM infrastructure, while reducing costs. Thin provisioning allows you to allocate resources on an as-needed basis - even for high-performance data.

3. Simplify your storage management.
With an intuitive browser-based Graphical User Interface, you'll be able to reduce complexity and improve administrator productivity.

With all this and more, it's quite obvious why people have been trying to get their hands on this device. The webisodes you may recently have experienced were a creative representation of the effort people would take to own this revolutionary storage system. The Storwize V7000 is now available for your business.

A smarter business needs smarter software, systems and services. Let's Build A Smarter Planet.

Click here to view details: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A thought came to my mind this morning. Lot of engineers opt for IT job for the want to awesome salaries, onsite opportunities, posh offices and so on. Those who've...
Just in case someone needs the details to setup Gmail on your mobile, here are the settings - SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com SMTP port: 587 Secure Connection: TLS Incoming server type:...
Yesterday I have attended the seminar in Information technology. I heared Code Red. I dont know achually that.pls help me..😛
My friend asked me "whats the first computer Virus?". I am a computer student. But i dont know actually that. I think "I Love You" is the first virus. Please...
I dont know actually what is that. Please help me.😛