IBM Bangalore urgently need 75 Comp Engrs

Replies

• radha gogia
    radha gogia
    what are the qualifications ? I mean will freshers work ?And what is the technology for which they are looking for and where do we have to apply for this ?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The line in the post a clickable link.
    This is the info:
    A friend sent this in:
    Quote:
    Need urgently 75 BE computers candidates with or without experience for IBM Bangalore location.
    Pls inform anybody if u know.
    Salary 35 to 45 k take home. 2 years bond. Confirmation based on work efficiency after 2 years.
    Immediate requirement.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Forward it to your friends, May Be Some1 Somewhere can Benefit..!
    Endquote
    I have no further data on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ultimate Ears, a subsidiary of Logitech International has launched its new Bluetooth speaker in India. This premium wireless Bluetooth speaker is titled as UE Boom 2 and it will be...
Engineering science, blended with medical diagnostics and surgery have proved to be an integral part of contemporary society. Although nothing new, old information regarding such a collaboration is ready to...
Hello sir, I really need your help right now ... I've researched many IT courses like Java, oracle, php, software testing, ruby, python and many more... Sir plz help me...
Hi, I am asking this question from the context of subnets and subnetting. I read an article that uses block size to determine the number of valid subnets. The idea...
Hello friends, What inference can be drawn from the statement "we cannot assign network ID and broadcast address to a host". In what context is the author talking about?