iBall Slide WQ32 3G Tablet - Price, Specs And Features Out At Launch

iBall has launched yet another tablet in its Slide series with a new 3G enabled, Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ32'. The new 8-inch tablet comes as a result of the company's tie up with Intel and Microsoft to launch Intel based Windows Tablet PCs in India. Powered by the Intel Quad Core processor (unspecified chipset), the iBall Slide WQ32 specs talk of the screen resolution as 1280 x 800 pixel with IPS Display. Packed inside this Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) tablet is 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 16 GB internal memory for user's storage & processing needs.

On the connectivity front, the tab supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and has ports for HDMI and USB. The camera on the front is 2 megapixel, while that on the rear is 5 megapixel with auto-focus. There's a 14 Wh battery powering this device and the company hasn't listed the claim for the talk-time or standby time offered. And yeah, there's microSD card support too. Thanks to the iBall-Microsoft partnership, the Slide WQ32 tablet comes with full Office pre-installed & 1 terra byte cloud space (1 year license) for free.

iball_slide_wq32_launch
iBall is having a wide range of tablets on its portfolio that offer specs ranging from Dual SIM support to Quad Core processors and Android/Windows OS under the hood. Here are some of the #-Link-Snipped-# that we find worth covering between the price range of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 12,000. However, the latest tablet i.e. the iBall Slide WQ32 is priced in the higher budget segment at Rs. 16,980.

That's all we know so far about the price, specs and features of the all new iBall Slide 3G WQ32 tablet. The tablet has started selling on e-commerce portal eBay. What are your thoughts on the pricing and iBall-Intel-Microsoft combination? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Okies specification.

I know, my tablet reviews are always biased as I am big fan of Samsung Galaxy and IPad. no other tab come in competition.

I could have think of this device had they offered it in 10,000 bucks, as 1 TERA BYTE cloud space with a device (iball slide WQ32) wouldn't been a bad deal, but 17 grand is way to much for iball.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo India has today launched a new Android tablet in the market with Lenovo S5000. Running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system, the S5000 will be upgradable to Android...
Vedantu is an EdTech company founded by Vamsi Krishna, Saurabh Saxena and Pulkit Jain, all IITians who are also teachers. Vamsi Krishna completed his B.Tech from IIT Bombay in the...
is anyone online from computer science and engineering dprmt?? i am having some questions about career..please do reply
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 12,990 to take on with the likes of Xiaomi Mi3 and Moto G (2nd Gen), both...
Which would be the good book for data structure for beginners...??