iBall CompBook Excelance & Exemplaire Windows 10 Notebooks Launched In India

Quick on the Micromax Canvas Lapbook Windows 10 Notebook: Features, Tech Specs & Price In India, Indian electronics manufacturer, iBall have launched two new affordable notebooks in the market. The company has launched the CompBook Excelance and Exemplaire in the Indian market that are powerful and do not hurt your wallets at all. The iBall CompBook Excelance is available in two variants, the Windows 10 variant costs Rs. 9999 and the Windows 10 Pro variant costs Rs. 19,999. The iBall Exemplaire with Windows 10 pre-installed costs Rs. 13,999 and if you want the Windows 10 Pro you will have to shell out Rs. 24,999. While the specifications remain the same you have to spend a great deal of money just to get Windows 10 Pro.

iBall CompBook Excelance  (1)
iBall CompBook Excelance  (2) iBall CompBook Excelance  (3) iBall CompBook Excelance  (4)

The iBall CompBook Excelance is the cheapest Windows 10 notebook you can buy right now in India. It comes with an 11.6inch display that has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The touchpad on the iBall CompBook Excelance supports multi-touch functionality so you can zoom in and out and use other gestures as well. Underneath the hood we have an Intel Atom Z3735F quad-core processor operating at 1.83GHz and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. The internal memory of the iBall CompBook Excelance stands at 32GB and you can expand that storage to up to 64 GB with the help of microSD cards. In terms of connectivity we have got Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, mini HDMI and two USB 2.0 ports. The iBall CompBook Excelance is powered by a 10000mAh Li-Polymer battery that offers 8.5 hours of standby. You also get a 0.3MP camera for your web video calls.

iBall CompBook Exemplaire  (2)
iBall CompBook Exemplaire  (1) iBall CompBook Exemplaire  (3) iBall CompBook Exemplaire  (4)

On the iBall CompBook Exemplaire we have a larger 14inch display with the same resolution. Other things such as the innards, connectivity options, camera, and internal storage remain the same as the iBall CompBook Excelance.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When sportsmen train, they often train by themselves alone. This has changed in recent times as now we have virtual trainers for athletics. Apps collect information about your current physical...
Emotion detection technology has made a place for itself in the trending field of science associated technical applications. While talking about its examples, we cannot conclude without mentioning its effective...
Hey, I am doing Electrical Engineering, Final year and have hobby to draw and sketch. Apart from that i have passion to make products. So i gave DAT exam of...
Jose Carlos Rubio and his team of researchers from Michoacan’s University of San Nicolas Hidalgo (UMSNH) in Mexico has come up with the world’s first glow-in-the-dark cement after 9 years...
Quote: To watch a demonstration of the latest ‘breakthrough’ additive manufacturing technology is to invite a reasonable doubt: could this be an elaborate April Fools? Before your very eyes a...