iBall Andi 4L Pulse Features Windows 8.1 OS - Price In India Is Rs. 4,899

The Indian mobile manufacturer, iBall has unveiled its first Windows 8.1 based smartphone- Andi 4L Pulse. The smartphone is listed on the company’s official website but the price and availability details of the handset are not yet known. However, if a Mumbai-based #-Link-Snipped-# is to be believed the phone will be available at INR 4,899 and if the news turns out to be true, Andi 4L Pulse might become the cheapest Windows phone handset in India. Currently, the device is listed in black color variant only.

iball_andi4l_pulse

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts 4-inch HD (480x800 pixels) TFT display and runs on Windows 8.1 OS. IT is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 along with 512 MB of RAM and no information is mentioned on the site about the internal storage of the phone. The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI sensor and 0.3-megapixel front camera. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G, GPS, GPRS, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor and micro-USB options. The dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) smartphone packs a 1500 mAh battery and comes pre-loaded with Xbox, Microsoft Office, One Drive and Bing Search apps.

As the phone is officially listed on the company’s site, one can expect it to launch soon. With the specifications and expected price, the entry-level smartphone will compete with other Windows 8.1 smartphones like Lava Iris Win1 and Celkon Win 400. Let us know your views on the first Windows-based smartphone from iBall via comments.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

• Herry Jhon
    Herry Jhon
    Mobile applications are best recreational source and we design the best customized all purpose applications. ProMaestros is leading mobile app developers in Britain. Our team offers incredible performance and innovation to develop applications, highly integrated with technology

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IHS Engineering360 editors have taken this as their goal for 2015. CE does address all these albeit in a rather ad hoc manner. While risk mitigation is important in manufacturing...
The Cafe may be the best place to put up info on how the Culinary Institute of America is gearing up to print full colour confections. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=72337016
Agreed this has nothing to do with engineering. However, a matter of concern to all. We can do our best to engineer a change. This series from the respected The...
Can anyone help me with ideas on how to provide high security to our mobile application? I got one project idea which needs good security to protect customer's account from...
For me altered states of consciousness is a personal thing. I have been practicing hata yoga since my tenth year (my mother initiated it) and other forms of mental yoga...