CrazyEngineers
  • tech..savy
    tech..savy

MemberNov 29, 2011

IAF or IT

I have been selected for IAF technical branch as a Flying Officer.I am not very patriotic or that kinda person.I just gave the exam simply.I am a computer science engineer and currently working in TCS.Friends please give your suggestions as to whether i should join or not.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 1, 2011

tech..savy
    I have been selected for IAF technical branch as a Flying Officer.I am not very patriotic or that kinda person.I just gave the exam simply.I am a computer science engineer and currently working in TCS.Friends please give your suggestions as to whether i should join or not.
    The bigger question is, what would you like to be? A software engineer or a pilot?

PS: What's with Patriotism?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 1, 2011

tech..savy
    Those are 2 completely different domains. 😕
    If you hate your job & looking for doing something new then go for it. Why in the world would you do something 'simply' if you don't want to do it ultimately?

PS: IMHO One should love his/her own country.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register