iAccelerator 2013 Applications Are Open - Apply Today!

Startups in India note - IIM Ahmedabad's iAccelerator applications are open. The accelerator will select a maximum of 15 startup companies with most promising ideas, business plan and team for the iAccelerator 2013 program. The program is designed to enable the technopreneurs in the Internet and Mobile domain to establish their companies and turn the startup into professional businesses. The 3 month residential program will incubate startups at IIM-A. The incubator will offer startups with infrastructure, business & investment related mentoring so that the companies are ready for the demo-day where investors will evaluate the companies and decide on funding them.

iaccelerator

Startups in idea, prototype development and early user acquisition stage can apply to the program. If you haven't worked out your business plan and financials, you may still apply - your views and ideas are enough for the screening committee to take decision on accepting you into the program. In return of the seed investment of Rs. 5-10 lacks, iAccelerator will ask for 3-12% stake in your company.

The selection process is simple. A team at iA will go through the applications and if it likes your product/service idea you'll hear from them. The team will then setup a call with you to discuss your business plan further. Angel investors from iAccelerator will also attend the call and final decision will be jointly taken.

If you're a startup in India, we'd encourage you to apply to the program right away. The deadline for the applications is July 15 and the program will commence on September 2, 2013. The demo day has been scheduled on 30th November.

Application Form: iAccelerator 2013 | Ahmadābād, India | F6S

All the best!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know whether any startup in which a CEan is involved has applied or is considering application?
  • Kushal9394
    Kushal9394
    Yes, that is not an issue at all. The startup can definitely apply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir I am a final year student and i wish to produce an useful product/ application for my project! I am interested on the topics: 1) Webcam Based Credit...
Booking a railway ticket in India can't get easier than this as the railway ministry launched IRCTC ticket booking with SMS. The facility will allow anyone to book railway ticket...
Why Single core cable are unarmored? Why cant industries use single core armored cables?
If anyone can go to abroad with diploma electrical engineer with 3 arrears...?? and then without arrears ???? how much can diploma electrical engineer earn in abroad or India..?
If you thought sleeping in a real classroom was more difficult than in a distance learning session, think again. Researchers at the North Carolina State University have developed a software...