i was asked to make a minor project for this sem.. And my faculties are asking me for the topic of project?..So pls anyone suggest me the topic as well as how to go for it?

I am doing BE...since 2011..

And now i got admitted in the final year of my course.The dumbest student of this century...i think so..

If someone is currently working on any project..and can add me if he is comfortable so pls let me know...

Thank you

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

For any one to help you it is important to know in which area looking for projects.

Please let us know in which discipline you want to to do the project.

• Raghuraj Singh
    Raghuraj Singh

I am from it department.and i dont know which discipline i should choose but i like to work on online security system or AI

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

There are a lot of do it yourself projects at different levels of complexity using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others. See if any of these are of use:

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

May anyone tell me whats wrong with this code i am beginner#include#include#includemain(){    char username[1000][2000];    char password[1000][2000];    int i;    printf("Hello What You Want to do: \n 1.REGESRTER \n 2.LOG IN \n...
Here's the details, thanks in advance for the advice guys!!!The hinged blocks are delrin, the center block is aluminum. The fastener needs to remain locked while being vibrated, jostled, and...
simple problem , is how to make the login the login function to check if the username and password are exist after the registration 
Resurrecting the dead, mind control, radiation gone wrong, and man-eating robots, we've rounded up 10 of history's creepiest true tales of science and engineering gone wrong.https://www.designnews.com/electronics-test/10-scary-true-stories-engineering-history?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=6156&elq_cid=1069623
Speed control of radiator fan using differential gear arrangement