i want to make a mechanical arm robot

hiii but how can i make the grip of the arm

i have keep in mind to balence of centre of gravity and it can move thorugh the inclined also...😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to CE Robotics section.
  • lordisdeepak
    lordisdeepak
    hi anupam please, can u give me idea about it's cog balance as i need it ?
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    anupam sonkar
    hiii but how can i make the grip of the arm
    QUOTE]
    well, it's not that difficult. Consider ur own arm. Lets have a hinge at ur elbow, and another at ur wrist.
    now if u wanna move ur wrist, u gotta have a thread and a pulley separately. For moving ur hand and palm together, there's a pulley at ur elbow and a thread attached to it.

So, u rotate wrist pulley(with a switch) to move the palm, and rotate elbow pulley(with another switch) to move the hand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I want to do industrial training this summer for at least two weeks. This is a part of our curriculum and we have one credit for it. I...
Seen a video on YouTube recently, that you liked a lot ? Share it here with us😀 As the name suggests, this thread is dedicated for videos related to the...
I have come to know about CAD electrical. Is it important for designing circuits,models ? In our syllabus CAD is not taught in electrical engineering. Is there any course for...
Got this through email from Nurture Talent. Those who are interested should attend - Dear All, After the success of its previous workshops in Mumbai and enthusiastic demand from entrepreneurs,...
can you suggest the best vocabulary builder for toefl.....later on gre??