I want to devlop website!

Hello to all. I am new here. This is my first post to this forum.
I want to develop one website. I am searching for the "good topic" which should be something unique. I know it's very difficult, but still.
Can anybody help me?? Can you suggest anything?? ๐Ÿ˜’

Note: I am already gone through How to create, run & manage your own website - Part I, Part II and Part III

I want any topic from you gyus.. or the idea. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The best way to find a project idea is to visualize problem around you
    find the solution in the form of your project
    trust me it will work
  • imhere
    imhere
    Ok. That is completely true. But still, there are few topics which can be discussed. I really don't have any idea on it. ๐Ÿ˜”
    On the technical side, I don't have much knowledge of web-designing i.e. ASP.net, PHP, My-SQL etc. I only know HTML which is very rarely used now a days.
    I will join the classes and then will develop. But as a topic, I want something.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I would suggest, you choose a topic that appeals to you. A topic which interests you would be fun to develop as a website, otherwise over a period of time it will become just a chore!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Till now we have social networking websites where we can send only text messgages
    how about developing a website where you will also be able to send voice message?
  • imhere
    imhere
    goyal420
    Till now we have social networking websites where we can send only text messgages
    how about developing a website where you will also be able to send voice message?
    Seems and sounds good. Idea is good. But, when people will use voice messages then what is need of text?? If we can provide voice messages, then we should be capable of removing text from that site.. Meaning, we should use text as less as possible.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Any other suggestion from other CEan's?? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes exactly
    another idea
    how about developing a website to create a simple music library where users will be able to create playlists and will be able to listen it online plus you will be able to dedicate a song to your loved ones
  • imhere
    imhere
    Another good idea. Yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜€

I want to ask one question here.. If suppose I want to make or create one Forum site, what are the basic requirements that should be done by Admin?? I am asking in point of view of money, knowledge. Not profit, regarding investment.
    Administrator can help me in this question.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Waiting..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Well i can't stop myself from writing here
    i am gonna admin of my upcoming website and now i can also ban spammers lolz
  • imhere
    imhere
    goyal420
    Well i can't stop myself from writing here
    i am gonna admin of my upcoming website and now i can also ban spammers lolz
    That's a good job ๐Ÿ˜›
    So, tell me something. I am new to this side of website development. And tell us something about your website. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Administrator can help me... Now you are also one of them. Go ahead. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I will try to launch it before diwali
    then i will make a post about it here
  • imhere
    imhere
    goyal420
    I will try to launch it before diwali
    then i will make a post about it here
    Sure. Any hint?? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    And about the basic requirements??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you seen w3schools.com? If not then open it now
    it is best for begineers
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @Imhere Your signature is blank looks like you doesn't have any blog.At 1st make an account on blogger and continue with them for some days.Use some good gadegts and think about that how this can be created(you need a bit knoledge about java script html and php as goyal mentioned w3school is the best for begineers).Create your own gadegts and diplay it on you blog.At the last create your own website and host it some where.
    You need a good knoledge of html and java script and also some knoledge of php like how to transfer variable in php from java script and html.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    imhere
    Seems and sounds good. Idea is good. But, when people will use voice messages then what is need of text?? If we can provide voice messages, then we should be capable of removing text from that site.. Meaning, we should use text as less as possible.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Any other suggestion from other CEan's?? ๐Ÿ˜€
    There may be people who may not be having a microphone. They won't be able to send voice messages. Better than that, there are voice chatting services in gmail, yahoo etc., but I haven't seen that in social networking sites. So, I think its worth a try!
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Be straight and forward with your question and post here
    I will help you!!!!

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • NeuroTurbo
    NeuroTurbo
    Deciding the context on which to build a website is more of a personal question than a forum discussion. There could be zillions of ideas. The basic requirement is that it should be interesting, if you want a high visitor count. You can have a website that contains multiple subjects, or one dedicated to a single theme. Starting off by having a blog is a great idea. You may have custom templates, the site layout is set, you do not need to code, and you can customize it with gadgets. Once the blog starts picking up and you have lot of readers, you can fork off a website.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I too need a good topic for web application...... I want to show case my skills and my creativity in that.........

and imhere when you will be developing a website that you alone are going to manage, then you automatically become its admin. So i think depending upon the website, admin requirements will matter..

Please correct me if i am wrong.......!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE , our forum is something making some changes in the mind set of many people! Here we ask them to think out of box , do things on their...
Hey Guys, I want to know atleast 10 applications of Stepper motor. I only know two of them. It is used in Computer printers & Floppy drives. If possible please...
There is complete internet to share latest information. And of course now CE also. ๐Ÿ˜€ But, if suppose I want to know about the current updates regarding Sports or the...
Google India has followed the footsteps of Gururi - the Indian search engine and launched music search. The music search allows you to search Indian music titles and directs you...
Believe it or not, BSNL has slashed the price of 3G service to just Rs. 700/month. Read the detailed news here: https://www.mobilesforum.in