I want to Change my Job.

hello I have been working on microcontrollers pic avr on assembly and c language. I have been in electronics since 1992. I have 22 years experience in analog and embedded circuits.I have been giving training in embedded systems for last 7 years. Now I have no job I want to join some reputed institute. please help me.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread moved to Jobs section. Can you tell me what was your area of working in embedded?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# With that background, there should be no dearth of jobs. Embedded is a hot domain and as you know there are several coaching institutes. Which country/city are you located in and what are the exact challenges are you facing in getting a job?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, I want to write a java (spring controller) where i can receive callback url sent by facebook whenever a user de-authorizes my app. I have specified the correct...
Name: b suresh kumar *Engineering Trade: cse Location: hyd *Occupation: hardware engg Work Experience: -- *Hobbies & Interests: playing pc games *Aim in life: -- *I joined CrazyEngineers because: --
I need video tutorials for Hardware and Networking.and various types of module for it. Thank u.😎
Can we have game section in this community.😁
I want to know about D facts devices. Can anyone help me out?