CrazyEngineers
  • 😕 HI EVERYBODY, I AM NEW MEMEBER OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING BCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO MAKE A MINI PROJECT, SO PLEASE ANY ONE CAN SUGGESTS ME TOPICS, I WANT TO MAKE A PROJECT USING ANY ONE OF THIS LANGUAGE JAVA SCRIPT OR VB SCRIPT, SO PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKS
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Differential

MemberDec 1, 2008

Hi and welcome to the forum ! Please do not use CAPITAL letters.
    How about developing a software for your college library system?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • kurtdaniel

MemberJan 21, 2010

try your computer skills in my MINI car..it may work probably..you can think of a way on how to eliminate the use of catalytic converter by the use of computers..
    Cancel
  • ms_cs

MemberJan 22, 2010

logu28
    😕 HI EVERYBODY, I AM NEW MEMEBER OF THIS FORUM, I AM STUDYING BCA FINAL YEAR, I WANT TO MAKE A MINI PROJECT, SO PLEASE ANY ONE CAN SUGGESTS ME TOPICS, I WANT TO MAKE A PROJECT USING ANY ONE OF THIS LANGUAGE JAVA SCRIPT OR VB SCRIPT, SO PLEASE HELP ME.
    THANKS
    yes ofcourse Library management sys is a good one... but with java script or vbscript itself could you create a project? it is just a client side scripting language..you need to work on some server side languages like servlets, jsp also,
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register