i need Telecommunication engineering project

Dear All memebers,

I am glad to speak with you but i need a favor i am planning to apply for engineer australia and they need 3 projects to demonstrate my knowledge so i did 2 projects in electronic engineering and i still need one in telecommunication engineering so if anyone has project relating to telecommunication can he send it to me .

With Best regards
Mohamad

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Mohamad,

What do you exactly mean by 'send it to me'? We cannot send you ready-made projects. We are, however, willing to help you with any technical difficulties you might face while working on your project.

Best,
  • KARANKAPOOR1988
    KARANKAPOOR1988
    what r ur two projects can u tell me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi to all this is my first post i am a final year student of engineering (ETC)and i was interested for a good sponcered project so can any one help...
hi to all i am a final year ETC student and searching for sponcered projects in the industries can any one help me in anyway
hai ia going to do a project on antiphishing softwares.plz suggest the languages which will be used in this project and how long will it take to complete this project...
Many expect a further correction in home prices in India. Since the volumes of property transactions are going down, hence the asking price for property will also go down. Additionally,...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. frend's its parikshit.๐Ÿ˜