i need technical help

i'm 400l student in a university-studying elect/elect eng.
I have passion for electronics right from my childhood. But my enviroment is affecting me in the sense that it seems i don't know it. How can i get enough practical knowlege? im lagged

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, not sure how your environment is affecting you. Post some more information please.

The best way to get practical knowledge is to try to think of and work on projects on your own. Start with simple ones and don't give up until you achieve what you aimed for.

There are lots of magazines, websites (CE!) to help you with your projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What does gravity mean to an engineer? They have to make sure all materials will withstand "the force" of gravity that pulls anything with "weight" towards the center of the...
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA, when the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of '-ese' are you?"...
Look the code #include #include int main() { char a[10]="Hello"; cout<
I am currently in 3rd year of electronics and electrical engineering .Although i am about to complete my B.E within one and a half year ,it doesn't feel like it...
Hello Everyone, An Irish company is launching a new motor technology called E-Orbo. The interesting thing about their technology is they claim it produces torque without back EMF. This seems...