I need some guidance regarding my career..

is anyone online from computer science and engineering dprmt??
i am having some questions about career..please do reply

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kalpesh topare
    is anyone online from computer science and engineering dprmt??
    i am having some questions about career..please do reply
    There are several thousand CS / IT / CT engineers here. Just post your questions and someone will reply 😀
  • kalpesh topare
    kalpesh topare
    i m in 3rd yr of computer engineering with 63% aggreagate bt i got 2 drops..will i get job? or do i need to join some specialization courses?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kalpesh topare
    i m in 3rd yr of computer engineering with 63% aggreagate bt i got 2 drops..will i get job? or do i need to join some specialization courses?
    Well, it all depends on what kind of job you are looking for an in which company. You should target the companies that don't have a mandatory requirement for 'all clears in single attempt'. Also, no one in the world can predict whether you will get a job or not. If you are exceptionally good at a skill that companies are looking for - you will definitely get a job.
  • kalpesh topare
    kalpesh topare
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 12,990 to take on with the likes of Xiaomi Mi3 and Moto G (2nd Gen), both...
Which would be the good book for data structure for beginners...??
A great article: https://wildlyinaccurate.com/a-hackers-guide-to-git
I received a mail about NIIT scholarship: Bhavishya Jyoti. It is granted since last 22 years to students in IT sector. The scholarship is worth 60000 /-. You can register...
Hello all. I am new here. And am a Masters in Mechanical Engineering from USA, working in the Engines industry. Would love to see all this collective intelligence channeled towards...