I need information regarding about the MS degree in INDIA

I am doing my Final year Mechanical Engineering.After the completion of my UG degree I wish to do a MS in INDIA.So,I don't have a clear information about the MS course.I wish to do BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING .I am a mechanical engineering ,Is it correct way to choose a BIO MEDICAL after the completion of mechanical engineering.Give some suggestions to me.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum is an Institute of National Importance under the DST, Govt of India. BTech Mech E is a valid Entry qualification for the MS courses there.
    See here:
    Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum (SCTIMST)
  • V.Balajiaravindaraja
    V.Balajiaravindaraja
    sir k.I will choose Bio medical Engineering course after finishing my UG in Mechanical Engineering.Is it correct way to do this course or not.Why because I am very interest in the field of Medical area.Mechanical engineers are having a eligibility to do a MS in biomedical engineering or not.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    SCTIMST has Mech Engineers actively developing medical devices. You will have the added advantage of an MS or MPhil under your belt. Manipal University also has an active program.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A new week is here and so is Intex Technologies with a new smartphone. Intex has launched a new smartphone called the Intex Aqua Sense 5.1 which is pretty bargain...
Hi Kaustabh, I am ECE, 2015 passed out. Currently working as a manual tester. I have told my manager several times, that i want to move to development. Today, he...
My knowledge of database systems is pretty limited but in the past week; all the web pages I've read seem to indicate that noSQL databases are tad faster than relational...
I've scored 83.76% in mba cet which are the best colleges for which I should apply in the cap rounds
Hello all, I have just completed my engineering and I am hired in TCS. I have given BIPM stream in my present ilp aspire course. So, could any body suggest...