I-N-S-A-N-E Website!---Creativity at its max..........

Check out this site about Mercedes Benz... The power of Adobe Flash at its zenith...

An awesome work by the people who designed this link.. Do take a look at it and try all the links from "A" to "S"..
Check this out #-Link-Snipped-#

Do not miss this........... 😁😁

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Exciting is not the word you have to use here. I am speechless. Where did you get it from?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Checked this thread?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya ES ,firstly i got confused .. Mercedez has changed some in their site or not ,as i remembered your earlier thread 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Below is a video tutorial on how to make a gear in AutoCAD and animate it. All the commands used are visible. This is my first attempt in making a...
Are you paranoid about someone snooping on your google searches?? Well worry no more, google has started an encrypted version of its search (available only for the google search, nor...
Hello friend's, I have some questions... 1.Why stack memory is faster than heap memory ? 2.Can we use our virtual memory as stack or heap memory while my ram is...
CEans, We have implemented a drop-down list for the engineering disciplines. We have made it mandatory for all our members to update the engineering discipline in their profiles. Please take...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...n-selection-list-engineering-disciplines.html Discuss in this thread.