I M New Here EC Engineer

i am new here i come to this site via Cean GODFATHER.

Site looks like Cool..

Engineers ROX

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sandeep.

We all hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. CEan Godfather has been with us for some time and he's one of our most active members here.

We all look forward to your posts & ideas!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, please share a bit about yourself. There's no advertisement like word of mouth!
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Hi sandeep,
    Welcome to CE ...Wish to see loads of interesting & appreciable posts from your end.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi sandeep ...welcome to CE forum :smile:

PS :It's nice to see some people are referring CE forum... i think there should be some referral points... criteria..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello,,, ur thanks to take intrest in my prob... can i run tc... in full screen on vista ultimate ! PLZ DO REPLY IT ...((i`m new user in c)) ๐Ÿ˜›...
sir, i need a good seminar topic for presenting in my college. can u please sugest some topics please ๐Ÿ˜€
The official count is - ๐Ÿ˜22,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ (CEan: satheesh.d) Rock on, CEans! โ€‹
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...nty-two-thousand-crazyengineers-new-post.html in this thread!
I work in a polypropylene industry which is using spheripol technology.i would like to know and collect data about the effect of methane content in propylene on the reaction kinetics...