I is m0nkey

Name: Eze

Engineering Trade: Student Manufacturing (automotive)

Occupation
: Student (RMIT) Unemployed (left job to study) Lazy (dont cook my own meals)

Work Experience
: bout 5 years in automotive manufaturing

Hobbies & Interests
: Broom Brooms (old school Jap, I mean my KE15, R100 and the like)

Aim in life
: Have a little machine shop when I turn 50 where I can retire making billet parts for over cashed up teenagers

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I need help with my industry project

We shoul all be grateful we engineers have a safe place where we can discuss what would usually be seen as assumed knowledge.

m0nkey see, m0nkey improve

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Eze,
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to your posts.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, M0nkey!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Eze,

Welcome to CE ! Hope you will find this forum useful for you.๐Ÿ˜

PS: What made you to keep this special username here and that too with '0'(zero) instead of 'O' (alphabet O)? ๐Ÿ˜
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    :dance:Welcome to CE mOnkey... By the way you got cool username:sshhh:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Avatar reminds me of Donky Kong Jr. ๐Ÿ˜
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    Avatar reminds me of Donky Kong Jr. ๐Ÿ˜
    Ha ha ha ..really a good one ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome monkey,i hope you are bit different than others,as your profile indicates!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome dude!

Having your own machine shop would be awesome. I think I'd want some mini milling and lathe machines at home too.
  • m0nkey
    m0nkey
    Hehehe thanx guys
    I dont think I am any different than anyone else,
    maybe a little older and sillier, but working in a factory flor for any ammount of time will do that to you,
    m0nkey is an old nickname I got back in 1995, and as usual it stuck
    (my attempt at comparing myself to monkey magic)
    and the comments about a mini mill n lathe, yeah im on my way to saving for that, but somehow the little corolla has become the center of attention for me right now, so most of my hard earned cash is spent restoring that (did I mention it has NO rust!) hehehe
    well thanx everyone, I hope I can give my own little brand of crazy thinking when I know anything (if that is ever possible) most of my experience is in manufacturing and car mechanics, little electronics and even little-er still (he he) C++ YeY!

m0nkey
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Monkey to CE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As BlackBerry fans, you can't miss the BlackBerry Storm. At Nov 6th, 2008, the word on the street is that Best Buys around the colonies was start taking pre-orders for...
plzzzzzzzzzzz help us out ๐Ÿ˜• we need code for segmentation i.e if a scanned image( example๐Ÿ˜ฒf a torn piece )is given as input to the program then the code shud...
[FONT="]I have seen the article about the india's first os... BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions) GNU/Linux distribution developed by C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) derived from Debian for...
Name๐Ÿ˜erar Engineering Trade: Location: Palistain Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: *** Hobbies & Interests: pc games *Aim in life: free my homeland *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanted some help in...
Hi What is semantic processing ?๐Ÿ˜” xml schema and xml configuration file, is same or not ? ๐Ÿ˜•