i in using sim in laptop

can any body tell me si there any trick by which we can talk by inserting sim in laptop just like we inset memory card in it 😁

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    ...and then???
    We have mobile broadband modems which have SIMS but we do need SIM slots in laptops if you want to use them.
    WHat is the purpose?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! This is vijay.I m a student of B.TECH. Final year EEE.I need a latest & advanced ELECTRICAL topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I...
The Boeing 727 House, in Benoit (Mississippi, USA). The plane set Joanne Ussary back $2,000.00, cost $4,000.00 to move, and $24,000.00 to renovate. The Spaceship House, in Chattanooga (TN, USA)....
Hey all, I am doing my electronics engineering from mumbai university.I got a year back after my 2nd year.In Last semester papers i gave 7 papers in which i cleared...
Hi friends , Give me your valuable suggestions Some of the topics which has been already choosen are like : CYBERHAND , FOOTBALLPLAYING ROBOT When I google searched I found...
Hi folks 😀 There are many project ideas that we have come up with, but they are mostly stagnant and have run out of steam. The problem is there are...