I Have WEB Based Hospital Software For Final year Students

Hi every one.. I developed web based Hospital management system software using .NET and SQL Server 2008 technologies its very helpful project for final year engineering students for project work. if any one can interest to buy this for their final year project we can provide complete details with guidance with documentation and Require user manuals.. we are offering this project for students with very low price.. interested students can be contact to following contact details:
Name : G.Santosh Kumar

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, this is not the place to sell your software 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spice Retail Limited today launched its latest affordable smartphone - Spice Stellar 362 - targeted at the customers in Tier II and Tier III cities for a price of Rs...
Just a few days ago, we mourned the death of the Nokia brand name as its adoptive parents Microsoft christened their new Windows smartphone without using the iconic Finnish brand...
So, I was reading that most of the college teachers love to ask this question in the exams: If x=1 and y = 2, then what will be the output...
I might be late to the party, but just stumbled upon the following wired broadband (FTTH, I guess) plans being offered by Tata Docomo folks. Compared to what we pay...
The electronic mail seems to be the problem that remains unsolved; and IBM's taking a fresh look at the problem with a new email client, called IBM Verse. Email can...