I have idea. But don't know how to implement it.

I have one idea for my website. Before I am going into topic and tells the work of website, "I am not a web-designer nor a web-developer" I am just reading and learning it by doing some experiments. So when you reply, please consider that part also. ๐Ÿ˜€
Situation will be like -
1. There will be some files (.doc or .pdf) uploaded on server which are really important.
2. They can be downloaded by people after proper authentication ONLY. Authentication can be - i) [automatically] either sending the link to their Email-id as they will fill one form prior to download. Or ii) [manually] will give the link or unique username-password to access them. (in both case, please tell me how it can be done)
Note that, data is really important and we have to take care for its privacy. Once accessed, it can not be accessed by same person until he requests to administrator. And so obvious, can't be accessed by other people.
3. For downloading, they have to fill up one detail form providing general information and only after that he can access.
4. No Login is required, meaning no sign-up is required. One form is enough.
This will be the scenario.

Please suggest me something, how it can be done. Are there any SW for this? or any Fantastico Scripts available?
Your reply is precious. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    This can be implemented using PHP and I am ready to implement this... Wassup???
  • imhere
    imhere
    praveenscience
    This can be implemented using PHP and I am ready to implement this... Wassup???
    Can you elaborate more. Or tell me more about it? How it will work? Some details?

Well, I actually don't know all about that website. Friend of mine asked me. He is not CE member. I told him to join ๐Ÿ˜€ So in next coming days, he will be the member and we can talk then. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Its just like Scribd right??? A Knowledge Management Web Application... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • imhere
    imhere
    praveenscience
    Its just like Scribd right??? A Knowledge Management Web Application... ๐Ÿ˜€
    You can say that.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    So how it should be done? Any hint, idea?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now registered apple developers can watch Apple engineers present over 100 sessions covering the latest innovations in iOS and OS X from the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference 2011 by logging...
There are 4 books in news right now for the New Revised GRE. They are : 1. Kaplan New GRE 2011-2012 Premier with CD-ROM 2. McGraw-Hill's New GRE, 2011-2012 Edition...
The overall testing time for the computer-based GRE revised General Test is about three hours and 45 minutes, plus short breaks. There are six sections to the revised test: One...
1. โ€‹ The figure above shows a circle with center C and radius 6. What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions? 7.5 ฯ€ 6 ฯ€...
1. Each employee of a certain company is in either Department X or Department Y, and there are more than twice as many employees in Department X as in Department...