I have am into second year engineering in IT . How to start with Programming?

hi,

I have completed my Diploma in IT and have taken admission to 2nd yr engg in same stream. I want to make my programming skills good. I want to know which programming language should i start with so my programming basics will be very good.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Start with C programming language.

Starting with C doesnt mean that your programming skills will be good. You have to practice a lot of programming questions.Know the logic and start coding.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Master C and C++
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Programming is all about logic. The best way to start programming is to start with C programming language and try to write the code without seeking much help. Try to write the algorithms and then develop your program.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Indicator: Terra Vague | ArchDaily
All aboard? at Hemmings Blog: Classic and collectible cars and parts
Anybody can provide me the link or pdf of Biomedical instrumentation book by R.S.Khandpur TMH plssssssss
The eligibility criteria for IES Exam is as follows: Age limits: 21-30 years on 1st August of the year of Examination. (Upper age limit relax able for SCs/Sts, OBCs and...
I have heard frequent discussions about the differences between BCA-MCA Course & Computer Engineering i.e. B.E. / B.Tech course. I think there is not much of a difference between the...