I feel so proud to be here

Hi Everyone,

I am Christopher, and many of my friends call me Christophorus for short😉. Well, I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria and I live in Abuja. Presently, I am in the final year of my Mechanical Engineering Degree program. Concerning working experience, I had my Industrial Experience last year (2010) in Dangote Cement Plc, Obajana, Kogi State for six months and that's all about that.

Hey, it may shock you guys to hear this but ..."I have never really fancied myself as a Mechanical Engineer". Personally, I used to think it was boring - from terrible calculus to abstract designs. Maybe it's because, I have so many interests in my life. But you know what, I feel comfortable here. In this place, I have seen that you guys have unending interests and mind-blowing ideas. At least, I feel safe with blurting out those crazy thoughts that hit me every now and then trust that I have colleagues to whom it's just a piece of cake.

I am interested in Entrepreneurship, Finance, Economics, Mechatronics and all forms Information Technology.

I hope that one day in life, I will become a major world industrialist and humanitarian and I am studying very hard to achieve my goal. Presently, I am an Oracle Database Professional and I hope to begin a Professional Accounting Course, next year (Hope I'm not out of place?) while intend to further my studies in the area of Management.

I came across CrazyEngineers when I was doing a research for my project two years ago and then I just signed up but I never took it seriously, Now, I am joining CrazyEngineers because I value the wealth of knowledge that you guys are made of (I have been silently studying the contributions in the various fora). I believe you guys are world changers and I want to be part of this wonderful family.

Sincerely, I am proud to be here...

I love you all!!!

Christophorus (Christomoi)

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome:Welcome to CE!!!😀
    Nice intro😀
    Stay active here😀 An enjoy CEing!!! :welcome:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very nice introduction, Christomoi 😀 We're happy to have you with us!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am interested in Entrepreneurship, Finance, Economics, Mechatronics and all forms Information Technology. - Cool set of interests. 😁

More than happy to have you with us!
    Welcome to the family!
  • Christomoi
    Christomoi
    Thank you maria flor, Biggie, AbraKaDabra for your warm welcoming words. I appreciate it!! Thank you too, Chitti, and Rekha Pandre, I feel the love!!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    :welcome : to CE!
    nice intro!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family. 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Christo...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i have a mini project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea...
Friends, First go through this video. Feel free to ask doubts. [video=youtube;sy8QkV5KE_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8QkV5KE_U[/video]
hey M a student of mech engg and just completed my 3rd year Its mandatory for us to go thru an industrial trainin aftr 3rd year I wanna do it...
Hi CEngz, Facing a new challenge in making "Electronic Fuel Injection System". We are developing a circuit such that it generates a square wave form signal (12V peak to peak)....
Hi CEngz, Facing a new challenge in making "Electronic Fuel Injection System". Using a PWM circuit, we generate a square wave form signal (5V peak to peak). This output signal...