I don't likeee..........????/////

Hay friends this thread is to express your thoughts on what you don't like in your surroundings. hope this will HELP in improving our society ans many more.
i am waiting for your reply's....................................๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ :sshhh: :smile: ;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankesh.cs2007
    Hay friends this thread is to express your thoughts on what you don't like in your surroundings. hope this will HELP in improving our society ans many more.
    i am waiting for your reply's....................................๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ :sshhh: :smile: ;-)
    How will it help in improving the society? Could you please explain a bit in more detail?
  • Vega
    Vega
    1) I don't like people who frown when they have conversation with me.
    2) I don't like who fumble for words while having conversation and make the sound 'pichhhh'. It really irritates me. I feel being idiot at such times.
    3) I hate people who try to persuade me even when I have made my agenda clear.
    4) I don't like being forced to do something.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Vega
    2) I don't like who fumble for words while having conversation and make the sound 'pichhhh'. It really irritates me. I feel being idiot at such times.
    What sound is that? Like the sound people make when they try to describe a object shattering?
  • Vega
    Vega
    ash
    What sound is that? Like the sound people make when they try to describe a object shattering?
    Its an annoying sound, 'picccchhhhh'. To me it depicts the meaning "why can't this stupid understand such a simple thing?' and I don't know why people make it when they, themselves fumble for words!
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    The_Big_K
    How will it help in improving the society? Could you please explain a bit in more detail?

it's so simple yar suppose if you don't like people pissing in public place, so at least readers of this thread not going to do it>>>>>>>>>>>;-)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    [SPAM]

I hate my manager because he is not at all eligible for that position!

He is making people leave the organization!

[/SPAM]
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Sorry to say this, But I wanna say! So that, the fresh students will take more care while joining in a college.

*I don't like my college*

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the static and dynamic balancing of front and rear wheels..?
1.theory of machines 2.production 3.strength of materials
trying to understand VHDL programs ..please help i am a 3rd year student of ece dept...i m doing a project on this topic.....i am seeking someone's help to understand the...
Hi guys, i have a platform a distance above another one.. the upper platform is on wheels which are in contact with ground and i supporting all the weight. the...
i am a final year Electrical engg, i am supposed to give a 50 mark seminar on any topic related to "recent trends on electrical and electronics" preferably IEEE papers...