I created a monster! (just for fun)

Hi guys,

I've been a lurker on these boards for a while now, but finally bit the bullet and signed up an account.

The reason being, is I have something to share with you and wanted to know what you guys thought and if you had any ideas that could take this to the next level!

I've always wanted to know how a 'bearing in a bearing in a bearing in a bearing' would behave and now I know!

I'ts pretty spectacular too!

How can I make it better and what else could I do with it?

Suggestions below, thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is back again with its latest Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus. With the special launch of this duo, Huawei puts another effort in its...
Samsung Mobiles has recently unveiled the all new Samsung Galaxy Feel smartphone in Japan. The device has been listed on the NTT docomo’s website and will be available for sale...
I was looking for a budget friendly 4G VoLTE phone and it looks like there's a flood of all the phones. I tried booking Redmi 4 and 4A, but the...
Not a day has passed since the dual-camera equipped phone Huawei Nova and Huawei Nova 2 had been stealing the time of Chinese shutterbugs and reporters, but today it's a...
Hi CEans ,I m arun.newer to this blog..I m just completed my bacherlos in electronics and instrumentation..I mintresetedincontrollingdevices...i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn