I could not add new posts in the new pages of my wordpress blog

I could not add new posts in the new pages of my wordpress blog. Is it possible or not?

Regular bloggers Help Me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi MS - your question is not clear to me. Wordpress pages are different from wordpress posts. What are you trying to do?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I have added a page to my blog. Is it possible to add a new post to that page or only one post allowed for the pages?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pages & posts are two different entities and have their own space. You can't add posts to page; rather, posts will be published in their own section and pages will be displayed in another section.

Typically your posts will be displayed on the front page of your blog and pages will be displayed as links.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Thanks. I wanted to create like a website which can have different tabs and can have the content as the owner of the site like
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yes you can post new post under your desired page you just have to tickmark the page in which you want to post your POST. that option is available just check it out.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Thanks GF... I will check

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually i have got a problem,i have got 160 gb but it is showing only 100 gb, so i want to install linux on that remainig part,can it be done,
hey guys how good is windows 7??i have read the reviews and they seem pretty good...but first hand info is always better ...isn't it???!!! is it worth giving up on...
Howdy folks! I had to create a presentation to describe CE. My aim was to tell the 'busy folks' about CE in less than a minute. The feedback I've received...
Hey guys for hyderabad(india) i need your suggestions.i want some ideas on government and private organizations where i can do my major projects.i know some of u guys would have...
UserBase: I think google is best ..as I am using for many years AlgorithmBase: i wud say google is the best they have a faster running algorithm, So i guess...