I am scared.

hello guy's
here it's 4AM currently i gonne collect some knoledge about computer networking.
But last time when i minimise my all open window i found some one create an account on yahoo from united kingdom hidden from my eyes behind the window.
Name are edited automaticully but when i watched that editing processing window is closed.
looks like some one hacked my PC.
I don't able to know what happen guy's.
I noticed one thing that my window show an error like generic host process for window32.

One more thing i also tell you that my pc are highely protected with Quick heal 2010.
First time i didn't notice much more becouse yahoo messanger window are closed in speedy.
It's the second time i watched this.

oh!!
I am vary scared never feel the experience like that.
Tell me guy's what i do.
😒

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Don't be scared Mohit

it happens sometimes .i don't think that you have any top secret document in which hacker should have interest 😀

It is just a error which will be removed after give a look to the link given by me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I didn't quite get this -

But last time when i minimise my all open window i found some one create an account on yahoo from united kingdom hidden from my eyes behind the window.
    Name are edited automaticully but when i watched that editing processing window is closed.
    Could you explain a bit in more detail?

Hackers normally target servers than desktops.
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Get a firewall. Probably Zonealarm.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am new to matlab. I want to simulate a PLL in simulink. The input is a sine wave. The VCO output has been taken to the zero-hold and...
Hi All, One of my cousin was about to join Kume seat for Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT) and had blocked thhe same. But, now she has joined one of...
Meaning: to kill on a large scale Usage: The rabbit population was decimated by the disease. Syn: crush, eradicate, expunge, exterminate
Meaning: a forerunner Use:The crocus is a harbinger of autumn. Syn: herald, portent, omen, indication
A boy was carrying a basket of eggs. He fell down and all the eggs broke. When he went back home without any eggs his mother asked how many he...