I am saravanakumar

I am mechatronics engineering student. I am passionate about robotics. I found this site has a lot's latest science and technology. It is very usefull

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    D. SARAVANAKUMAR
    I am mechatronics engineering student. I am passionate about robotics. I found this site has a lot's latest science and technology. It is very usefull
    Welcome to CE !

Enjoy your self, and learn more !

Stay inspired 😁
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    welcome @D.SARAVANAKUMAR to CE.Hope to see you participate actively and explore more...👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks at Other World Computing have dismantled the Mac Pro 2013 model as part of tradition to reveal the various upgrade options the machine has to offer. But the most...
Not even few months back when 1024*768 was considers to be very rich resolution and only a few devices had that available. Today we have many phones in market that's...
Just wanted to write a short review of Flipkart's in-a-day delivery service. I ordered Netgear WN3000RP wireless range extender (wireless repeater) yesterday at about 2 PM. I decided to pay...
hi friends, in India iit & niits are the top band institutes for the engineering students and also iim for the management students. Every student wants to get access to...
hello guys every body get famillier with the name of the drone. when this name is comes out every budy thinks about the spying a area from sky. yes it...