I am new in Java Programming please help me.

Please can some send me the code of this program:
A Bus company charges $1 for distance upto 10km. For any additional Km, a passenger is charged $0.2. These are charges for adults during weekdays. Children and students are charged $0.5 and additional $0.1 for any additional Km. During weekends everyone is charged $0.7 irrespective of whether is adult,child or student. Write am object oriented program that allows you to print tickets for passengers with the fate on them.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, how about sharing your attempts with us. We'll help you rectify the mistakes; but won't be very happy providing the ready-made code.
  • safwan
    safwan
    hay if u want in visual basic 6.0 that i can give u do u need?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    sturabumukiza
    Please can some send me the code of this program:
    A Bus company charges $1 for distance upto 10km. For any additional Km, a passenger is charged $0.2. These are charges for adults during weekdays. Children and students are charged $0.5 and additional $0.1 for any additional Km. During weekends everyone is charged $0.7 irrespective of whether is adult,child or student. Write am object oriented program that allows you to print tickets for passengers with the fate on them.
    Hi sturabumukiza ! Interesting programming question 😀

If I am not wrong, you have not cleared few things,
    1. What inputs our program should expect from user - age of passanger? and distance he/she wants to travel ?

2. In what form you want output?

Please make these things clear

Thanks !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​If you're keeping track of Snow Leopard's progress, you'll be pleased to know that a new build (10A335) has been released into the hands of devs (and consequently, the world)....
Here i am going to Share Tutorials for the PIC Introduction​Welcome to the start of the PIC Tutorial. These pages will take you form the basic structure of the device,...
hi everyone, i m new on this place, when i was searching some ideas for my mechanical mini project then i found this place n joined, n i hope that...
these settings seem to be very confusing.........😒 1) are these settings static or dynamic???????? if dynamic what factors affect toe in and toe out????????? how do they vary with slip...
in simple loop generator when conductor move in magnetic field ,voltages induced in conductor. i am confused abt the position of the conductor. the maximum voltages induces when conductor is...