i am doing B.A can i get the job opporunity

for the job i m doing ba  and i want to do the job with tha study also what could i do

Replies

• DM update
    DM update

Definitely yes. There are many jobs you can  apply for .  You can try Jobs in Digital Marketing. You can apply For SEO Intern,  SEM Intern jobs. There are many articles available about Digital Marketing from where you can get idea about whole Digital Marketing thing. 

Also , i would like to suggest you to complete your Master study after BA from good reputed college.  I have done my Masters from CGC Landran.  You can consider this college for your masters. https://www.cgc.edu.in/mba/ 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my 10th mark is 56.4%, 12th marks is 81.5% and b.tech mark is  82.3% but I got selected in mnc company interview. I am get offer form off campus...
I am facing issue with my Gmail account, actually, I am getting Gmail error 007 while accessing my Gmail account. After searching on the internet I got to know that...
A person who is already a graduate with Bachelors degree of Engineering and technology in computer science discipline changes his/her mind to persue teaching career.Is it mandatory to have B.ed...
am i eligible to seat for campus placement, low cgpa
I want look into designing this offloading ramp and then build and test a prototype which will also be cheaper and affordable for small holder farmers