I am a Beginner, So which book i should prefer for learn C?

I am a school student but i want to learn C before the college starts i have 3 months is it enough  to learn basics of C programming..?? 

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

There are two books are widely used and recommended for beinginer who are starting with programming and learning first language C

1. Let Us C - Yeshwant Kanitkar

2. Programming in ANSI C - E Balagurusami

Both book are good for beginners. There good set of example given in "Let Us C" but  "Programming in ANSI C" a bit better for concepts. 

Stage 1: You can start with a book and keep clearing your doubts from StackOverflow and YouTube videos.  

Stage 2: No matter if you are going to be programmer, cover one more aspect. How to become good programmer.  It will not only give you better understanding how a program works but make you better problem solver.

• Yadav Abhinav
    Yadav Abhinav

Thanks You so Much I stat from today  with Let us C.. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the major differences between an Industrial design vs Product Design vs Automobile Design?Which one is the most preferred for jobs?
The DRDO Entry Test 2018 is conducted for recruitment of technical assistants and technician vacancies in DRDO. Remuneration: Rs. 50,000 per month in class 'X' citites. Medical Facility, Leave Travel...
Hi,Im a final year student in computer science,Have good knowledge in Java, basic C++. I am interested in AI (even if that is a very large field), android apps, voice...
Due to air friction hardware starts rising its temperature...but liquid fuel remains as it is...how
Engineer (UK) has this checklist to go through before renting equipment:http://goemail.microlease.com/UK-rental-tips(TheEngineer)-oct-2018