Hyve Buzz and Storm Smartphones Launched In India At Rs. 13,999 and 8,499 Respectively

Home spawned electronics venture Hyve has unveiled two of its first smartphones Buzz and Storm for Indian markets. Both the devices are 4G-enabled and come with the price tags of Rs 13,999/- and Rs 8,499 respectively. The Hyve Buzz features a 5.5-inch full-HD display with 2.5D Arc Glass, powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC clocked at 1.5GHz, and paired with 3 GB of RAM. There is provision for 16 GB of internal memory and expandable external memory of up to 128 GB.

hyve-buzz

Powered by 2500 mAh battery it includes connectivity options of 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Additional features on the offering are a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel, and the company’s USP Touch2Call feature that allows users to set up speed dials corresponding to a fingerprint. The device is also IPX4-certified for water resistance.

On camera front it includes 13-megapixel rear camera with a Sony Exmor RS sensor and dual-LED flash, apart from a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper. The Hyve Buzz has been launched in Twilight Black, Midnight Blue, and Sunset Wine colour variants, while the Hyve Storm will be available in Snow White and Mystic Grey colour variants. Both the dual-SIM enabled devices run on Android 5.1 Lollipop.

hyve-storm

Hyve Storm bears a 5-inch HD display, powered by a MediaTek 6735 quad-core SoC it is clocked at 1.3 GHz and coupled with 2 GB of RAM. It runs on a 2000 mAh battery and on photography front includes a 13-megapixel rear camera with an ISOCELL sensor and dual-LED flash, besides a 5-megapixel front camera. The devices will be available for sale starting June 22 via e-commerce sites of Amazon India and Flipkart.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am confused whether I should do Mba of Masters. Cost of education is one issue and so is that i am actually not clear of what I want to...
Is it possible to do such type of project or suggest any other topics
I completed my BE in entc in June 16 unfortunately I have not placed in any company through campus.. plz guide what should I do next result is still waiting..abt...
If you own a smartphone especially an Android one, chances are it has a notification LED on the front. The notification LED which is often programmable lets you know that...
what will happen if a centrifugal pump is used for taking water into a level below its center line (certain flow rate is required). Usually performance curve is available only...