Hyundai Grand i10 Automatic Launch Date Could Be Dec 5 - Price In India & Features Unveiled

Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) has launched the automatic variant of its popular car - the Hyundai Grand i10. It is now being shared that the Grand i10 Automatic (AT) will be out on December 5 in India. After having revealed the starting price of the passenger car - the rolled out two versions of Grand i10 Automatic - Grand Sportz AT and Grand Asta AT for 5.64 lakh and Rs 5.92 lakh (ex-Showroom Delhi) respectively. The car features four-speed automatic gearbox which The Grand i10′s 1.1-liter U2 three-cylinder diesel engine has a max power of 69 bhp and peak torque of 15.3/1,500~2,750(kg·m/rpm).

The Grand i10 automatic Sportz version features power steering, four power windows, electric ORVM, integrated 2-DIN music system, push-start button, reverse parking sensors, tilt steering, roof rails and chrome handles. Whereas the Asta version additionally has the rear defogger, alloy wheels, spoiler and Bluetooth+1GB on-board memory for entertainment system.

hyundai-i10-grand
The Flywheel has reported that Hyundai has already begun the production of the Grand i10 Diesel AT and the first cars would arrive in dealerships by the end of this month. However, deliveries will start only from early January. Prices for the Grand i10 Diesel AT are expected in the range of INR 7.5-9.5 lakhs. Let us wait for a final word from the company on the detailed specs chart for the Hyundai Grand i10 Automatic.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Diesel i10 for 9.5 laks for Auto Transmission? I dont think thats the best buy anyway. But I think this is a good step to start AT versions in small cars for diesel fuel type!!

As far as I see there are fewer cars with Diesel as fuel type which have Automatic Transmission!!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Hyundai sell Grand model for a record of 1lakh cars
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    I for one am happy automatics are making their way in India. The only concern was the reporting unit of the peak torque: kg-m?? Since when?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Try to avoid quoting entire posts. It creates unnecessary repetition. Use the new feature of selecting the line of text that you want to quote and then choosing 'quote' from the buttons that appear.

Updated the post.

Check out the specifications for i10 here - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question may be funny. Can any one tell me, why the sun is look bigger in the rising period. From 6AM to 6.30Am?. And also why the temperature is...
So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...
Here is something for EEs. Quote: Gabriel Anzziani in Sarasota, Fla. is trying to fund his 'wrist scope' project on Kickstarter. The gizmo is based on the same design as...
HI, I have read through few articles and about burj Dubai as well, the thing I have understood is there will multi level lifts available in those buildings for going...
I AM RAJ I HAV SELECTED FOR DCS TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE FOR MCA INTERNSHIP....PLEASE CAN ANY ONE SAY ME WHETHER SHOULD I JOIN THIS COMPANY OR ITS A FAKE COMPANY....PLEASE SAY...