Human as Robot

If we can make a robot then we also can some modulation with human body. Actually this is for persons above the 60. if we can put a processor chip with their sensory system then i think that this will be the good.
IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Replies

• grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Well pace makers are there if cardiac muscle are Mal functioning.But what actually you want to modify ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Using some controller thing the great scientist Stephen Hawkings is able to speak now

But for a more generalised concept this is too vast to be controlled by a single processor
  • mauli ganguli
    mauli ganguli
    ya it is possible ,,,,,,,as there is one electronic equipment like this... called HAL(hybrid assistive limb) which is a robotic suit . A paralysed person or person not able to move any of his/her limb can wear it. this is very useful for them to move their limb as per desire
  • Tarun Goel
    Tarun Goel
    grsalvi
    Well pace makers are there if cardiac muscle are Mal functioning.But what actually you want to modify ?
    i actually want to modify their thinking ability or can say "control system".
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This needs intense programming skill and Biological knowledge on stuff like that So you need more knowledge then you can do it if possible
  • mauli ganguli
    mauli ganguli
    ya it needs much more knowledge about bio which is mostly not approached by us.. so very difficult but not impossible
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You dont need to add any thinking ability. We use like only 3% of our brain and 97% is kept unutilized. However there's a reason for that. The same concept applies here, the faster processor you want the more power it will consume. What we eat is not at all enough to drive the complete brain.

So, add additional battery pack only for brain and you will see the difference...😛
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    if you just want a device which enchances your thinking ability,then checkout ted.com, You know those special goggles weared by alein warriors in cartoon dragon ball z.Yes,such goggles are being made n research is going on.The device will display all relevant information which you need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me with the procedure for developing a cheap thermoelectric generator for house hold applications.
well, i'm just me, probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning, and find myself with a good rapport with mechanics
I am trying to make the project on voice operated mail system using asp.net but had a confusion how to start it and collect details to create it. please tell...
In model sim, when I compile a program of d-ff, the output does not match when I change the inputs value with respect to clk edge. It shows the correct...
So, I watched this movie yesterday named "Oh My God", and its a hindi adaption of "The man who sued God". Though the movie is not that good in itself,...