Huawei's latest smartphone duo: the Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus with dual camera setup launched in China

The Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is back again with its latest Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus. With the special launch of this duo, Huawei puts another effort in its smartphone business to flourish in China and overseas. The success story behind Nova and Nova plus is already known and this time, the successors are expected to carry forward the legacy. Similar to the last time, the plus variant is only an up gradation of the basic one in terms of screen size, storage, and battery. According to the various third party sources, the phone will officially be available from 16th June, 2017.

Previously, the phone specifications were leaked when the phone was enlisted for the TENAA certification. Now it's the time to verify all the tidbits we gathered throughout the month.
The newest gadget has a striking similarity with iPhone 7 in terms of its similar back panel antenna band lines. Offered in a variety of color options such as Green, Rose Gold, Black, Gold, and Blue, the phone features a jet black front with no home button and a fingerprint scanner at the back.

Nova_2
Nova 2

Being a camera-centric product, Nova 2 and Nova 2 Plus come with a dual camera set up placed at the rear end. One among the two features a 12 MP sensor with an f/1.8 lens that supports wide angle viewing where as the other clubbed with an 8MP sensor helps in optical zooming. On the flip side, the front features a whopping 20 MP camera with intelligent fill light to support low light photography and inherited beauty filters for enhanced selfies.

Talking about their screen sizes, the Nova 2 version sports a 5-inch FHD (1080x1920 pixel) IPS display with 2.5D curved glass protection and the Nova 2 Plus version offers an escalated 5.5-inch screen. Both the smartphones are powered by a 2.36GHz octa-core Kirin 659 processor and are equipped with ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU with the system of 4 GB RAM. Storage wise, the Nova 2 offers a 64 GB internal memory with the option of expanding via external micro SD extension up to 128 GB. The Huawei Nova 2 houses a Lithium Polymer 3020 mAh battery whereas the Nova 2 Plus offers a 3340 mAh battery.

Both the smartphones run on Android 7.0 Nougat with an overlay of EMUI 5.1 OS. Connectivity wise, Nova 2 and Nova 2 plus come with basic features such as GPS, WiFi, a micro USB port, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB Type C and support dual-SIM facility. With all features gathered in one, the Huawei Nova will be available at a cost of CNY 2,499 while the Huawei Nova 2 Plus has a price tag of CNY 2,899.

Source: mm.vmall.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Mobiles has recently unveiled the all new Samsung Galaxy Feel smartphone in Japan. The device has been listed on the NTT docomo’s website and will be available for sale...
I was looking for a budget friendly 4G VoLTE phone and it looks like there's a flood of all the phones. I tried booking Redmi 4 and 4A, but the...
Not a day has passed since the dual-camera equipped phone Huawei Nova and Huawei Nova 2 had been stealing the time of Chinese shutterbugs and reporters, but today it's a...
Hi CEans ,I m arun.newer to this blog..I m just completed my bacherlos in electronics and instrumentation..I mintresetedincontrollingdevices...i keen to know abou plcs..it's a good platform for me learn
Plastic waste throughout the globe is a matter of predicament and concern, leaving us on the edge of destruction if a proper waste treatment is not adapted already. According to...