HTC Touch HD - I want it!
- 480 x 800 pixel WVGA touchscreen display (!)
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- TouchFLO 3D UI band-aid
- 3G (you better hit that tri-band radio, HTC!)
- Qualcomm 7201A processor @ 528MHz
- 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM (+32MB on processor)
Kaustubh KatdareVia: #-Link-Snipped-#
Processor QualcommÂ® MSM 7201Aâ¢ 528 MHz Operating System Windows MobileÂ® 6.1 Professional Memory ROM: 512 MB RAM: 288 MB Dimensions 115 mm x 62.8 mm x 12 mm (4.35 in x 2.5 in x 0.47 in) Weight 146.4 grams (5.164 ounces) with battery Display 3.8-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with 480 x 800 WVGA resolution Network HSDPA/WCDMA:
- Europe/Asia: 900/2100 MHz
- Up to 2 Mbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HTC TouchFLOâ¢ 3D
- Touch-sensitive front panel buttons
Wi-FiÂ®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
HTC ExtUSBâ¢ (11-pin mini-USB 2.0) Camera Main camera: 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus
Second camera: VGA CMOS color camera
Audio Built-in 3.5 mm audio jack, microphone, speaker, and FM radio
Ring tone formats:
- AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV
- 40 polyphonic and standard MIDI format 0 and 1 (SMF)/SP MIDI
Capacity: 1350 mAh
- Up to 390 minutes for WCDMA
- Up to 310 minutes for GSM
- Up to 450 hours for WCDMA
- Up to 390 hours for GSM
(The above are subject to network and phone usage.) Expansion Slot microSDâ¢ memory card (SDHCâ¢ capable) AC Adapter Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
DC output: 5V and 1A
kedarjkBiggie, you didn't mentioned the price.
Kaustubh KatdareCouldn't find it on the site. Anyone ?
You are reading an archived discussion.
Hi all, Yesterday while watching movie on my desktop I observed that performance of my PC is very low. So to just find it out, I checked in task manager....
Via: EETimes.com - HP to slash 24,600 jobs in wake of EDS acquisition SAN FRANCISO— Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) will eliminate 24,600 jobs, or about 7.5 percent of its workforce, as...
hi m doin final yr .temme some topic 4r project on electronics
Bear Sterns collapsed Lehman Brothers files for Bankruptcy Merrill Lynch sold Bank of China reduces interest rates Citi, HSBC, Barclays bank all posting losses in billions World's largest insurance company...
Can anyone please tell me the difference between the "Digital zoom" and "Optical zoom"...?? Have heard alot about these terms...but dont know what they really mean...???