HTC Sensation – Features, Tech Specs, Review & Price In India

I don’t know why, but I simply love these guys! They really know how to name a phone! HTC, which was not known to many in the world of handsets some 2-4 years back, has now turned to be a giant in smartphones with high performance androids which take your breath away… Just like it will through its Sensation!

My boss bought one, and that is how I saw it. A tough looking phone for its category, when you hold it, you have that confidence that it won’t slip. It’s a thicker handset compared to its competitors like Samsung Galaxy S2, with a plastic and aluminum finish body. The phone is heavy, with an aluminum chassis and has that hot look of a smartphone. Made for Men!

[​IMG]Turn it on and you see the screen at work. The phone flaunts a qHD (540x960) resolution 4.3 inch Super LCD display, which along with a capacitive touch will wow you. Yes, there is pinch and zoom. That can be used to the maximum when you browse through those lots of web pages you will browse through in lightning speed using the HSDPA/HSUPA technology, and also to view those pictures you click from the 8MP camera.  And this lightning fast speed is the result of the combination of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS and the dual core 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM 8260 processor.

This phone is really a weapon of war against the iPhone, and the problems which are keeping it way behind the iPhone is the problem with the display (you cannot make out anything in the screen in sunlight), the cost and the battery life. Yes, it costs somewhere around Rs.32,700.

Here are a few features of this 3.5G beauty which will really speak more than my words!
Dimensions - 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm
OS - Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Processor - Dual core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM 8260 processor
Display - 4.3 inch Super LCD capacitive touchscreen, 540 x 960 screen resolution
Camera - 8MP camera with Dual LED Flash, 1080p video recording, VGA secondary Camera
Connectivity – Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro USB, A-GPS, HDMI, DLNA support, EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, HSUPA
Battery - 1520 mAh standard
Weight - 148g
Memory –
1GB internal, expandable to 32GB.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Motorola Atrix was probably the first phone to offer a docking accessory which gives you a desktop-like experience if you simply plug you Atrix in it.Korea’s KT telecommunications provider revealed...
The QWERTY keyboard is one of the best electronic devices that translate human thoughts into digital text which is then made available for humans to read or computers for processing....
Sony showcased three brand new products at the IFA 2011 in Berlin, Germany, which is held from September 2 to 7 of this same month. These products include the SMP-N200...
Facebook is all set to expand our socializing by introducing a "Translate" button to its page. This will allow to translate the comments/posts to their desired languages. According to InsideFacebook,...
Hyundai-the second largest auto maker in India is going to give Indians a nice surprise this Diwali. The company is all set to launch its new mid size car early...