HTC Desire VC Available In India For Price Rs. 21999

The dual SIM smartphone, HTC Desire VC is now available in India with a price tag of Rs. 21999. The phone supports both GSM and CDMA networks making it one of the few smartphones available in India to offer the best of both worlds. The features worth noticing are - 4" LED display, WVGA, 480 x 800 px resolution, Android ICS, 5MP camera and 512 MB RAM.

HTC-Desire-VC-India

Do you think the phone's pricing is right?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is Dinesh N, I complete my BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) at KSR College of Enginering in the year 2012.My hobbies are reading novels and solving SUDOKU and finally I...
hi friend i am sulochana.i m post graduate with psychology and currently doing mca.work as a computer faculty.
why there is air gap present in between rotor and stator in every machine??what is the significance of having this???..
when a system is said to be stable according to control systems in terms ofpoles and zeros without referring imaginary axis?
what does a interview board expect from the candidate?? bunch of certificates or personality or answers to their questions what all do they expect??