HTC Desire 630: Overpriced Android Marshmallow Smartphone With 4G LTE

Taiwan smartphone manufacturer hasn’t made waves in the crowded Indian market and nor is it going to thanks to the new smartphone in the country that retails for Rs. 14,990 and has features of a much cheaper smartphone. The HTC Desire 630 that debuted at the Mobile World Congress this year has arrived in India on the HTC India website. The HTC Desire 630 has a few things to go for it in the design department with its micro splash finish. The HTC Desire 630 is probably the only smartphone in the market to feature an old school style lanyard strap. We think that other smartphone manufacturers should also opt for a lanyard as it would stop smartphones from accidentally falling from our hands.

HTC Desire 630

The HTC Desire 630 sports an entry level 5inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution display that is surprisingly devoid of any protective glass. Underneath the hood we have a dated Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset that houses a 1.6GHz quad-core processor, Adreno 305 GPU and 2GB of RAM. HTC has thankfully managed to load Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) on the Desire 630 but then again it is laced with the gaudy HTC Sense UI. The HTC Desire 630 has an internal memory of 16GB and you can use microSD cards up to 2TB with the smartphone to expand the storage.

HTC Desire 630 2

Since it is a HTC smartphone the Desire 630 is equipped with HTC’s in-house BoomSound technology, Dolby Audio profile for headsets and HTC Extreme Fidelity earphones. When it comes to photography on the HTC Desire 630 we have a 13MP LED flash equipped rear sensor and a 5MP front camera. This dual nano SIM equipped smartphone features 4G LTE connectivity. Other connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi and microUSB. The smartphone measures 14.69 x 7.09 x 0.83 cm and weighs 140grams and is powered by a 2200mAh battery. The HTC Desire 630 is available in Stratus White and Graphite Gray colour variants.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am I the only one here who isn't getting proper response ? Posted 2 discussion about my project idea on Augmented Reality, in one I was told the project was...
Oppo has announced yet another feature-packed entry-level smartphone - Oppo A37. The Chinese company has priced the phone at CNY 1,299 (that's roughly Rs 13,000). The astonishing fact about the...
In a bid to secure its share in the projected $36bn HPC (High Performance Computing) market, Dell has launched a series of HPC solutions built with cloud technology aimed at...
Ever since Microsoft launched its successor for Internet Explorer, it has left no stone unturned to win back users, which seemed to be magnetized by Google Chrome. From speed tests...
hello sir my name is Dinesh i studied b.tech in mechanical i passe out in 2013 after am took coaching for government job but i did not crack the exam.In...