HP Laser Jet 1005 Printing Problem

hello friends i have hp laser jet 1005 printer and win7 os. my laptop shows or integreting all other devices like microsoft word,exel, browsers etc but if there is a pdf file but it can't integreted with the adobe reader xi . i can't understand the problem,
now i got forced to print the pdf documents by convert them in any other format like word ,
which is irritating to me pls give some solution to me , here is the world best engineers community so pls provide me the solution quickly i had a urgent need for this.reply fast.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - the printer only couples with the machine, not individual software. I think the problem is with the third party or HP software you are using.

I suppose you aren't getting the printer option when you click on the print button on the PDF and a print control window opens up. Could you check whether the drop down list at the top of that Window shows your printer (it may be hidden down the list).

Do you use any third party printing software?
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - the printer only couples with the machine, not individual software. I think the problem is with the third party or HP software you are using.

I suppose you aren't getting the printer option when you click on the print button on the PDF and a print control window opens up. Could you check whether the drop down list at the top of that Window shows your printer (it may be hidden down the list).

Do you use any third party printing software?
    yes i do not get the name of printer in the list. and i talked someone who says that hp provides the driver comptible for windows xp not 7 is it write and what are the solution for this?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    try reinstalling its driver.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Guys if u are suffer by the same problem then i got the solutio try it solves my problem completely.
    a) Click on Start.
    b) Type regedit in the start search and click Enter.
    c) Move to the location mentioned below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
    d) In the right column, you will find key Device, change the value to your Printer name.e) It is of the format for example: "HP LaserJet 4250 PCL6,winspool,Ne03:".

f) Right click on the value and click on Rename, change it to your printer name.

Hope this information is helpful.
    guys the content is copied from link given below:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    if it does not set then pls change the windows permission to full control an try again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell today unveiled its first ever Google Chrome OS device that focuses on being a learning solution for educational institutions. The Dell Chromebook 11 features a 11.6 inch display with...
Hi CEans. First of all I want to tell a fact that I am not an advertiser or brand ambassador of any company and I am here to share a...
can i get the right source to study about braking performance triangles..?
It is little controversial but our debate section lacks some raw topic. So here is a one to spark some discussions amidst CEans . Here is a small brief on...
You know what's changed. Tell us whether you like it or not - vote on the poll above!