How Your Phone's Accelerometer Works [Video]

Ever wondered how your phone's accelerometer works? A short video from 'The Engineer Guy' explains the accelerometer functioning inside your cell phone. Take a look -

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I know the functionality of Accelerometer but never know they've integrated in mobile such way.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    The complexity of the patterns that are etched to form the accelerometer is simply mind-blowing.

If not for the robots etching away at the silicon and manufacturing the PCB's, we might not be having such powerful phones today..
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That got me thinking, the robots manufacturing these complex printed circuits, themselves have such tiny circuits driving them. Who must have manufactured those circuits then? 😁 😛

P.S: Questions like these lead to enlightenment!! 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 2/3rd of world is water they say, and there can not be a bigger paradox than this commodity is still scarce. Growing population, pollution, indiscriminate use; whatever could be...
Nuclear energy is actually very clean energy. Yet the hazards of the spent fuel and structuaral damage by earthquakes is making it difficult for nations to go in for this....
Name:VINEET EAPEN *Engineering Trade:INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location:CHENNAI,TAMIL NADU *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) STUDENT Work Experience: (if applicable) NIL ...STILL A STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: Reading books,listening to songs etc....... *Aim in...
Hi friends, when i connect my western Digital external Had disk (Mypassport) 500Gb, it's detected Initio default controller device. so i can't get my partition's please help me. i try...
What is the difference between machine and device ? Are these only two names for the same entity? Can we call a machine a machine a device and vice versa? Looking forward...